Monday 3 December 2012

Silver: Weekly chart.

A good friend reminded me that since I am looking to hold silver long term with a crisis mentality, I should be looking at the weekly chart. Indeed!



200w MA is rising relentlessly and is at US$25.55 an ounce. The 50w MA is at US$31.09 an ounce. We are seeing higher lows and higher highs on the MACD, a pure price momentum oscillator. Long term momentum is positive and strengthening.

There is a chance that supports could be tested which would probably see strong buying interest.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, which is the best way to own silver in spore ?

AK71 said...

Hi Jane,

There are many ways to own silver. I won't say which is the best way. It depends on personal objectives.

You could own paper silver because you prefer to trade or you could own physical silver because you believe it is an insurance against the flaws of fiat currencies.

I have a UOB Silver Savings Account (paper silver) and I also own some silver bullion coins which I buy from the shops in Singapore. Just do an online search for "buy silver coins Singapore" and you will have a whole list of shops you can visit. :)

Unknown said...

Hi , thank you.

AK71 said...

You are welcome. :)

AK71 said...

A series of black candles suggest that price could test the longer term MAs for support. Silver is currently at US$29.84 an oz.